Kenya's Premier Cv Writing Company. We have helped many Kenyans since 2007 achieve their career goals.
Applying for thousands jobs through recruitment agencies and newspaper adverts and no interview yet? Your CV could be the problem. You are confident that you have all the qualifications for the job you've applied for, but the translation of your talents, skills and accomplishments may not have been well represented in your CV.
Showcasing why you are the best candidate for the position is the first impression a potential employer may have of you. As CV writers we can help you find a balance between being too humble and bragging. We are skilled at making CVs stand out from the pile stacked on the employer's desk, which could mean the difference between getting called for an interview or getting the cold shoulder.
1. Entry Level: 0 to 2 Years Work Experience. Cost: Ksh 1,000
When seeking your first job, your entry-level CV and cover letter are responsible for setting you apart in a job pool filled with candidates who have similar backgrounds. Often it is difficult to put an attention getting CV together when you are just starting out, fresh from college or campus. Kenyan Employers want some demonstrated expertise in potential new hires. As an entry-level applicant you are at a disadvantage because of your limited professional experience. We can help you capitalize on the experience you do have, even if its internship only.
2. Professional Level: 3 to 5 Years Work Experience. Cost: Ksh 2,000
The competition for professional positions can be fierce, and the candidate who lands an interview is usually the one who has the most impressive professional resume and cover letter. A well-crafted CV will accurately reflect your goals and experiences while demonstrating how they relate to the specific skills each company is seeking. Our HR staff will work with you to create an application package that sets you apart.
3. Senior Professional: 6-9 Years Work Experience. Cost: Ksh 2,500
As a professional you have been through it all. You might have changed employment a couple of times. You might have climbed the ladder and you're now a manager or supervisor. Does your CV highlight your managerial skills properly? At ten years of experience you are looking for a challenging managerial role and this is what we deliver.
4. Experienced Professional: 10 Years To 14 Years Work Experience. Cost: Ksh 3,500
Are you looking for a managerial job? Your expertise and high degree of professionalism needs to be captured. You need a CV that highlights much more than your MBA or technical qualifications.
5. Senior Executive Professional: 15 Years And Above. Ksh 4,500.
As an experienced professional, you have what companies are looking for in a prospective employee. You have developed the professional expertise, talents and industry specific experience to manage an organization, department or project. You know how to get people to do their best work and to facilitate communication between all levels of a company or project which makes you a necessity in every organization. Your CV needs to convey all these abilities in one concise and dynamic package to a potential employer.
6. Cover Letter: Standard or Job Specific cover letter. Cost: Ksh 500
Cover letter is a constant companion of a CV. Every time you send out your CV you must also enclose your cover letter. It gives the employer a favorable and lasting impression about you. Your potential employer reads your cover letter first and it must convince him\her your CV is really worth reading. Otherwise, your CV might be neglected. At a cost of Ksh 500 we shall tailor make either a general cover to apply for jobs even when not advertised or a specific cover letter if you have a specific job you are targeting.
- Thanks team for a wonderful CV will surely recommend your service. Jane Kamau- Accountant Thika.
- Thanks very much!! I'm really pleased about my CV. It is much better than what I expected. You are a very reliable company. I have to say there is nothing I want to change now, can't wait to send it off. Many thanks. Sharon Atieno. Customer Care. Kisumu
- I would at this stage, like to thank you and your colleagues for the great service you have provided me. I would like to confirm that I am now happy with both the revised CV and the Cover Letter, thank you very much. Alice Kimani. Chief Accountant.
- I would just like to say, thank you for my new CV, having been stuck in the same job for 13 years, l really didn't know where to start, not only did you help me write my CV, you made it very focused, detailed and straight to the point. James Angwenyi- Project Manager
- Thank you very much for being very professional and swift with my CV. There are various companies offering your services but you were the only one who answered my queries and put my mind at ease from the beginning. I've already had a few phone calls from potential employers. Boniface Mutua. ICT Professional.
- I really do not know how to thank you for this service. When I read it I thought I'm different person. Your new CV inspired me with new thoughts...Catherine Itotia. Relationship Manager at a Bank.
- My Cover Letter is "Simply Brilliant" - thank you. Samson Kiptanui. Eldoret.
- As a registered employment agency by the Ministry of Labour we carry out recruitment on behalf of employers and thus in a better position to know employers needs. Check Ministry of Labor website. http://www.labour.go.ke. All CV's that we make are kept in our employee database and we give first priority to CV clients when an opportunity arises.
- As HR consultants our opinion is highly sought and currently we write for Fridays Daily Nation jobs section. See earlier published articles here. http://www.corporatestaffing.co.ke/career-interviews/media
- High quality service at reasonable prices. Our services are affordable for anyone who understands the importance of a quality CV. You can order a cover letter and CV for an affordable price.
- Pay for quality, not for hours.Due to the research and consultation work involved, and our obligation to produce quality work, the process takes three working days after which the new document is sent to your Email address for your critique. You can then visit our offices incase of any concern or write to us.
What we need from you.
Before we start working on the new document, we need you to provide the following details;
- Areas of profession(s) you'd want the CV tailored to suit. Do you want your CV focused on a particular career or job? If for a job could we have the job advert?
- Please provide us with a list of your achievements in at least your last three jobs if any
- If fresh graduate, which profession or area are you targeting?
We open from 8 am-5 pm during weekdays and from 9 am-1 pm on Saturdays. Payment can be made in our offices (Location provided below) or via Mpesa. If you use Mpesa, we shall call to confirm receipt. We only start working on a document once it has been fully paid for.
Pay Securely Through Mpesa Buy Goods.
We have registered our cv writing service with Safaricom Mpesa to make it easier for you to make payment. Here are the steps to follow
- You will get a response on our service including cost.
- When you agree on the cost, you can visit our office to make payment.
- If paying by Mpesa, go to Buy Goods in the Mpesa Menu & enter till number 89560 then the Amount. You will get a confirmation that the amount has been sent to Corporate Staffing Services Ltd.
- After receipt of payment, our HR consultant will give you a call to confirm & after three days your final CV will be emailed.